over 3 years ago
Digital Careers, part of the Digital Recruitment Company is currently working with a tech based company whose SaaS is used to help salespeople close deals who recently closed a £50million investment.
They are a sales management business which is designed to help small sales teams manage processes. They work with some of the most well-known brands globally and have over 300 employees in 4 countries.
My client is currently on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Manager in charge of Customer Retention to join our forces and help us manage growing demand for our product. This role is part of the Customer Marketing team and is key to drive our business growth ambitions.
The responsibilities of the role:
● Take ownership of reducing global customer churn, improving customer retention and driving value growth on renewal whilst boosting satisfaction;
● Lead and develop the customer retention strategy and plan; work with dedicated campaign managers to ensure there is a clear digital marketing strategy to deliver strong retention KPIs; constantly improve and optimise relevancy, targeting, promotions and timing;
● Ensure that we execute on strategy, including quarterly campaigns planning, content, message, segmentation and language to optimize engagement and upgrade cycles for our global customer base;
● Own the end-to-end customer renewal journey and experience and champion key initiatives that will improve retention and reduce churn
● Work closely with Product Marketing, Business Operations, Sales, Customer Success and Insight teams to ensure you have in-depth view of all retention and churn drivers; work with the teams to ensure you have the right propositions, products and enablers to drive successful revenue growth;
● Lead customer segmentation, usage and behavioural analysis as well as campaign analysis to build a comprehensive view of your customer segments, identify customers at risk as well as key growth opportunities; build strong business cases for your tactical and strategic retention activities;
Experience and skills:
● 5+ years of experience at marketing manager level in customer marketing, retention and digital marketing ideally for B2C brands
● An insatiable appetite for data analysis, performance / operation metrics and business processes
● Ability to transform detailed customer insights into clear business cases for your marketing plans
● Proven business strategy, planning, analytical, problem-solving skills
● Creative flair and a passion for customers
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Excellent organizational skills
● Pro-active and able to show initiative whilst working quickly and maintaining an eye for detail
● Goal orientated with proven ability to meet deadlines