about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with an innovative tech start-up producing intelligent electric vehicle (EV) charging products. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to bolster their marketing department; a results focused individual who is interested in the sustainability sector.
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy
- Be the customer champion in the company and ensure that the customer always comes first.
- Manage the website strategy and how content is used to drive B2B traffic
- Contributing to product development by being the voice of the customer and demonstrating customer needs
- Manage and deliver the content strategy for the business
- Measure success with marketing analytics and KPIs
- Engage with relevant influencers, thought leaders and active media personalities through digital channels (eg, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Being analytically strong, making data-driven decisions and optimising the digital marketing strategy using metrics and regular analytics.
- Being able to clearly articulate complex messages for both B2B and consumer customer groups and identify compelling and simple copy and design.
- Successful track record working in a B2B environment, ideally with a digital business, working across various digital marketing disciplines, including SEO, social media, website, content, targeted marketing and email campaigns. Practical experience with most of the above is a must.
- Experience and / or appreciation for working with productivity tools like Slack, Trello, Hootsuite and Odoo.
- Interest and/or experience in sustainable solutions and/or EV charging.