Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our Client, an integrated Solar & Storage developer, who aims to help facilitate the energy transition by developing and investing into large-scale solar and battery storage projects.
They seek a highly capable Marketing Manager to manage the company's branding, marketing and PR initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised and confident, with excellent communication skills. They will have strong interpersonal skills and will be numerically literate. They will also be a self-starter & be able to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines.
- Manage the brand both visually and perceptually, and working closely with design partners on the brand development
- Approval and oversight of promotional materials, website content, copywriting, digital and social media, SEO activity, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Preparation of presentations & detailed written reports for partners and investors
- Forming detailed marketing strategies from research of market trends and competitor activity, and creating marketing plans for all media channels
- Managing an events calendar and management of PR and media relations including distribution of Press Releases and building relationships with publications and journalists
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree educated
- 5+ years’ demonstrable experience in marketing within the energy, cleantech or sustainable sectors
- Working knowledge of Adobe, website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience setting up & optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Excellent sense of design aesthetics and ability to engage, brief and manage digital design agency partners
- Good understanding of the importance of cost control, with the ability to negotiate and secure cost savings within the high-quality expectations