6 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a Managing Director to lead on all operations and development activities throughout Latin America for a globally-leading European IPP.
This new role will be focused on managing the operations and business development for the client's Latin America subsidiaries and delivering on project pipeline development and EBITDA budgets. The successful candidate will lead the entire Latin American team, covering all active disciplines from development/sales, operations to accounts, legal and HR.
- The successful candidate will have experience in developing and acquiring solar or other renewable projects in Latin America, managing multi-disciplinary teams and managing P+L and development budgets.
- They should have a full understanding of the development process from greenfield to COD with a good understanding of solar project economics and the related financing structures and investors in LATAM.
- They should also be aware of local supply chain and potential pitfalls related to regional construction/logistics and importation/tax issues within the key markets.
- They will have experience working with and managing external partners such as law firms and technical advisors.
- This is a demanding role that will require a candidate to show a great deal of leadership and adaptability in line with the rapidly evolving markets in Latin America and the company's evolving business model.