4 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a growing Carbon and Utilities Consultancy in Surrey to find a Manager of Technical Services to join their team. The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and will focus on overseeing the delivery of technical services and management of the Technical Team, working alongside the Business Development and Research Teams to maximise financial opportunities. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious approach and slot in excellently within the team.
- Resource management ensuring that all projects are delivered in line with expectations.
- Reporting Team progress to Board Level.
- Identification of solutions to meet the objectives of our clients -both reactive and predictive.
- Development of the Technical Team staff.
- Identification and delivery of opportunities to meet financial targets, through collaboration with other teams and divisions.
- Prepare quotes and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable team members.
- Proven working experience in Building Technical Services.
- People Management experience.
- Ability to build and lead a successful team.
- Strong MS Office and CRM software (dynamics) skills.
- Market knowledge of Energy and/or M&E.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong rapport with both their team and clients.
- Time management and planning skills.
If you believe you would be an excellent match for this role, please email you CV to: