3 months ago
My client are an Investment Managment advisory firm specialising in Real Estate and Infrastructure. The company are looking for a Manager for their Energy and Infrastructure Advisory business line.
The Energy and Infrastructure Advisory team are market leaders in providing specialist financial advisory services to developers of and investors in renewable energy projects in a range of markets including Solar PV, Onshore and Offshore Wind, Energy from Waste, Biomass, Battery Storage in UK and overseas markets. Services include:
- Disposal and acquisition of infrastructure assets
- Financing raising for project development and construction
- Financial modelling and valuations
The team are looking for a new Manager to join and support the continued growth of the team both in UK and international markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directly advising clients on a range of transactions, working with both Directors and analysts within the team
- Financial modelling and preparation of transaction documents
- Business development through the generation of client leads
- Attending industry events
- Managing junior team members on assignments
- Supporting the growth and development of the E&IA team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A financial professional qualification (such as ACCA or CFA) or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a financial or commercial role – ideally in relation to infrastructure projects
- Experience of running and analysing financial models
- Experience of producing high quality documents for distribution to clients and potential investors;
- Experience of interacting directly with clients and leading projects or elements of projects