9 months ago
Our Client a Leading independent Energy Supplier is looking for a Management Accountant with experience in Power, Gas, or Infrastructure, with a background in Utilities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be involved in everything from day to day double entry on the general ledger and financial admin, to assisting external auditors, and working with the business teams on budget control, cost tracking and forecasting.
Ideally looking for an experienced qualified accountant, who has worked in a fast-paced high growth energy/finance sector.
- Month end close tasks
- Preparing regular reporting
- Reconciliation of monthly business P&L
- Assisting and supporting year end Audit
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience within UK Energy Industry in a similar role is essential
- CIMA / CA / ACCA Qualified
- Strong numerical ability
- Ability to work tight deadlines
- Ability to think laterally
- Finance / Accounting degree is desirable