£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
Excellent Management Accountant position within a leading renewable energy investor who manage solar, wind and bioenergy assets across the UK.
Due to a growing client base, a new role has become available in the Asset Management division. Forming part of the company's wider Finance department, the Finance Asset Management team is responsible for the forecasting, budgeting and reporting for various asset management clients and works closely with the Asset Management team. This role will be reporting to the Finance Director.
The main responsibilities in the role are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting for a Portfolio of companies.
- Assist with the Management of third-party asset management clients.
- Assist with the on boarding of third- party clients.
- Preparation of quarterly reporting for Head Office companies.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Work closely with Asset Management team to ensure forecasts and budgets are updated and correct.
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs. actual vs forecast).
- Preparation of sales invoices and debtor management.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models.
- Apply technical accounting and regulatory knowledge to the preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors.
- VAT reporting.
- Assist with updating, improving and implementing procedures for the finance team.
- Liaising with providers of debt finance when necessary.
- Other support to the finance department as required.
- The successful candidate will be a graduate with first class academics and qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 1-2 years PQE.
- Excellent excel skills and ability to present complex financial information clearly and concisely.
- The successful candidate should be confident and articulate as they be required to interact with Low Carbon’s investment and asset management teams on a regular basis.
- Demonstrates ability to grow with the business.
- Experience of management accounting and reporting within a demanding, high growth business is preferred.
- Exposure within the renewable energy sector would be beneficial but not essential.