10 months ago
Excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) to join the finance management function of an innovative, leading renewable infrastructure fund. Central London based.
This new vacancy sits within the finance team focused on the fund’s solar assets. The role will report into the Finance Manager.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the finance function all aspects of bookkeeping, financial reporting, administration and portfolio management.
Main Responsibilities to include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of intercompany balances
- Treasury support
- Monthly cash reports
- Assisting with production of Statutory accounts
- Production of Quarterly Management accounts
- Supporting with the preparation and filing of CT and VAT returns
- Various administration tasks
- Some invoice and payment processing
- Supporting the wider team including but limited to:
- Assisting company secretary in production of Board packs
- Responding to ad hoc queries from Investor Relations
- Providing timely and accurate information to Debt Associate with regards to debt reporting
- Assisting other parts of the company on an ad hoc basis with various finance related queries
- Extremely strong academics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good skills on all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel