Up to £30,000
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in West London, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Providing support services and care to existing large and multi-site clients.
- Providing excellent service to customers
- Ensuring maximum efficiency and optimal client experience
- Building relationships with energy suppliers and clients
- Attending meetings and conference calls
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical ability
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Project Management (desirable).
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the energy industry (highly desirable)
- Experience in B2B customer service (essential)
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel (essential)
- Track record of managing pricing cost and components and pricing models (desirable)