8 months ago
Opportunity to join a company specialising in the Development, Design & Engineering, Financing, EPC and Operation of solar power and providing turnkey solar power plant solutions to investors internationally.
- Working directly with the Managing Director Spain, you would be performing all M&A activities and support commercial understanding of new business opportunities within Iberia.
- Identify and look for new M&A transaction opportunities in Spain & Portugal.
- Lead and coordinate team efforts on any M&A activities within Iberia.
- Identify within the Energy regulation, opportunities for new business, including R&D projects eligible for grants.
- Participate in all relevant group new technologies /business models discussions.
- At least 8-year work experience in M&A activities.
- Mastering of M&A process
- Deep knowledge of the Energy market and players
- High level of commitment, communication and team skills
- Organized and capable to manage teams from other divisions within the Company
- Fluent in Spanish and English, minimum C1-level
- Available to travel, when required
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Energy Engineering or related
- Knowledge of new technologies business models