over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in business acquisitions across multiple renewable technologies for a major developer, financier and operator in the South of France.
- Research and identify potential targets to acquire: ENR greenfield and brownfield production plants mainly in France and to a lesser extent internationally;
- Analyze and valorize the targets: financial modeling for the profitability analysis of projects, and the conduct of negotiations;
- Manage the due diligence, in collaboration with the operational entities (development, operation, legal, finance) of the group;
- Prepare presentations on current transactions for members of the Executive Committees;
- Conduct multilateral negotiations on the entire contractual process (NDA, LOI, MOU, SPA) in collaboration with the Director M & A;
- Ensure the consistency of transactions with the values and processes of the group;
- Coordinate the integration of acquired entities.
- master’s degree in finance, business administration or economics, business or engineering schools ;
- 3-5 years experience in project finance with banks, funds, PE developer ;
- fluent in English ;
- proficiency in building financial models and numerical skills preferred ;
- collaborative and engaging team member ;
- good communicative skills, convincing and pragmatic.