Competitive Salary (DOE)
14 days ago
Primary Role Description
Our client is looking for an M&A Associate who has experience in the German or Polish renewables market and is German or Polish-speaking. Our client is a new company that is investing across the renewables sector. This role can be remote or in the London office.
Detailed Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Investment pipeline deployment forecasting/reporting.
- Evaluate the acquisition/disposal of renewable assets.
- Running valuation for acquisitions/disposals, owning valuation models.
- Running debt sizing models for acquisitions/disposals.
- With the support of the project director, oversee the due diligence process.
- With the support of the project director, oversee conditions precedent discharge.
- With the support of the project director, ensure that senior debt documents are compliant with fund requirements.
- Prepare onboarding/completion memos for Investment Committee.
- Stakeholder management and reporting.
- Support future fundraising.
Desired Key Attributes
- Track record in renewables or infrastructure investments from greenfield to the ready-to-build stage.
- Good working experience with financial models, relevant renewables experience is highly beneficial.
- Strong understanding of valuation and financial analysis, relevant working experience highly beneficial.
- Exposure to raising non-recourse / equity financing.
- Affinity with legal, technical, and financial feasibility of projects.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of expertise.
- Fluent in English and German or Polish in word and writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, creative, and entrepreneurial, go-getter, positive attitude, performs under pressure.
- Self-driven and independent work talent performs well in a team.
- Attentive to detail while overseeing the bigger picture.
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across renewable, environmental and energy sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies