Open to Discussion
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment company are assisting one of the world’s leading energy commodity broking group in their search for a LNG/ European Natural Gas Broker. The client is a global low carbon commodity firm whose goal is to promote the adoption of a low carbon future.They offer commercial and financial customers brokerage services in physical and financial exchange-cleared energy derivatives, as well as over-the-counter commodities.
- Working with clients, market participants and current LNG desk brokers executing trades on behalf of clients;
- Developing LNG derivative business;
- Monitoring and analysing market performance and trends communicating these to customers;
- Writing daily market updates;
- Building relationships with new and existing clients on a consistent basis to develop and maintain business relationships.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced broker or sales trader with good general market knowledge in either LNG or Natural Gas;
- The candidate should have strong communication skills allowing them to build strong business relationships with traders and other stakeholders across all sectors - Banks, Funds, Utilities, suppliers, and end users;
- Good understanding about the physical market and requirement in LNG and/or Natural Gas markets;
- Good networks across the industry;
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite with a strong working knowledge of Excel;
- Fluent in business English.