about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-time Legal Counsel (20 hours a week) to join a leading global asset manager that are rapildy expanding into new international markets.
The successful applicant will be managing all contracting requirements as well as regularly liaising with other legal specialists to faciliate this expansion - sitting at the forefront of their legal function.
- Drafting legal agreements ranging from Framework Agreements, Management Service Agreements and Contract Variations in a range of international jurisdictions
- Providing necessary consultative legal advice to contractual disputes or other legal areas of uncertainty
- Review existing agreements in conjunction with stakeholders (i.e. department heads/heads of business development)
- Support negotiations with new Client legal agreements when required
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 2 years' post-qualification experience
- Experience in renewable energy and/or asset management is highly desirable
- Significant experience in international contracting is essential - including on drafting new agreements and resolving operational contractual matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with senior legal stakeholders is advantageous
- US, Mexican, Indian and Spanish legal experience is beneficial
- Spanish language skills are highly desirable