10 months ago
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Green recruitment agency is partnering with a global energy company that leads its industry in driving the deployment of renewable solutions across Asia-Pacific. With a focus on contract management with various solar projects across Malaysia as legal counsel your role will be to provide legal support and advice to operational teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide relevant legal support and advice regarding the implementation of new and existing renewables projects.
- Review and provide legal advice on the relevant partnerships and commercial contracts affiliated with the company.
- Provide a detailed framework of informed legal advice with regards to the internal approval process of projects to ensure there is compliance with relevant policies e.g., drafting and reviewing relevant contracts and engaging in project review meetings.
- Provide legal support to all operational aspects of the business.
- Provide contractual and policy insights for the relevant entities affiliated with the company in Malaysia.
- Effectively handle commercial and in-house compliance matters.
- Establish adequate legal reporting and the sharing of relevant legal policies in accordance with the company line.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of relevant legal experience working with contracts.
- Previous background in construction or conveyancing, in-house experience desired.
- Proficiency in Malay and English.
- Qualified and called to the Malaysian bar.
- Close attentional to detail and the ability to work autonomously and independently.
If you feel you would be a great fit for this opportunity, please send your CV over to email@example.com