over 1 year ago
Due to natural growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen in a market-leading renewable operator and developer.
You will be directly reportable to the relevant project manager and legal team coordinator. Project work will be carried out with the project manager, analysts and clients.
• Solving legal matters and drafting contracts for our clients in relation to project development, construction & operation
• Assisting in the commercial contractual negotiations on renewable energy projects
• Assisting in ensuring bankability of the contractual package if required in the project
• Internal legal tasks such as drafting and assisting in negotiating non-disclosure agreements, mandate letters and corporate documents
- A hands-on mentality and eagerness to take on legal challenge
- At least a basic understanding of financial concepts and product
- An interest in renewable energy and its development
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and English
- Fluency in either French or German would be a significant plus
- Experience in using MS Office software, in particular Excel and Word
- Thoroughness, accuracy and organisational skills
- An ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- An ability to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks