4 months ago
Services they provide include, amongst others, the preparation of invitation to tenders, contractor evaluation and selection and the negotiation of supply and long-term maintenance contracts and offtake contracts.
The scope of this role will include:
• Solving legal matters and drafting contracts for our clients in relation to project development, construction & operation
• Assisting in the commercial contractual negotiations on renewable energy projects
• Assisting in ensuring bankability of the contractual package if required in the project
You will be directly reportable to the relevant project manager and legal team coordinator on nonproject related tasks. Project work will be carried out within our advisory team and with the project manager, analysts and the client. Willingness to travel is therefore an essential requirement.
- A hands-on mentality and eagerness to take on legal challenge
- At least a basic understanding of financial concepts and product
- An interest in renewable energy and its development
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and English
- Fluency in either French or German would be a significant plus • Experience in using MS Office software, in particular Excel and Word
- Thoroughness, accuracy and organisational skills
- An ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- An ability to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks