City of London
26 days ago
About the role:
My client is a global environmental advisory that consults businesses, governments, and organizations. They are looking for a Legal Counsel to join the team to provide my client with general commercial legal advice. This position is a hybrid role based in London and has flexible working hours.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Provide timely and commercial legal advice on contracts with clients and partners, including consultancy and certification services, property, marketing, and green finance.
· Support the group in developing new businesses, products, and programs, including in respect of digitalization.
· Support and advise on public and private bids in the UK and internationally.
· Support and advise in relation to compliance with data protection, modern slavery, anti-bribery and money-laundering laws.
· Manage the group’s global intellectual property portfolio.
· Engage with and manage external counsel where necessary.
· Provide general corporate advice and handle company secretarial and associated administration e.g. draft board minutes, and attend to filings.
· Provide advice and support to international offices
Qualifications and experience:
· Solicitor with 2+ years of PQE.
· This role would suit someone with a corporate or commercial background with significant experience in drafting and negotiating contracts.
· Experience with The Companies Act requirements and general corporate administration is essential.