Competitive Salary (DOE)
26 days ago
- Ensuring compliance of the solar installations with their obligations including those arising from permits, licenses, finance agreements and all project contracts.
- Ensuring compliance with all project contracts (operation & maintenance, EPC contracts, leases, security contracts); controlling client interface systems; setting up all information and compliance dates.
- Monitor and follow-up all legal incidents, taking the appropriate actions to close them satisfactorily with detailed reporting; liaise with the client’s legal advisors where necessary
- Issue prompt formal notice when necessary to contractors and related parties of incidents and/or breaches in their obligations and duties.
- Provide legal support to the technical team.
- Ensuring the quality and completeness of all data issued to clients in accordance with company's standards.
- Assist your portfolio manager in all of the above.
- Use the company IT software for all of the above and maintain all portfolio information up to date.
- Coordinate with your colleagues; procuring strong team work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law required.
- Previous experience the energy field will be an asset.