15 days ago
Lead Solar Rooftop Manager
TGRC is working with a dynamic growing business in the Renewables and installation Sector.
The primary function of the jobholder as the lead will be to ensure the technical aspects of work completed by the business are to trade regulation and safety standards. The holder has no direct reports but supports both engineers and office teams members to ensure the organisations knowledge and skills always deliver the expected industry standards.
To succeed in this role:
• Responsibility to support the business with technical information in accordance with MCS standards and advice in accordance with current regulation.
• To be up to date with current MCS guidelines on Solar and Battery installs and ensure the business energy installs are completed to this industry standard
• Complete detailed technical surveys to support with the planning and costing of electrical works
• Ensure works are fully commissioned and relevant paperwork is completed to standard.
• Maintain knowledge on relevant regulation and manufacture guidelines.
• Support the office team and project managers as required to ensure jobs are planned and sold correctly.
• Raise concerns with your line manager of any compliance or unsafe matters
• Support apprentices and train team members to industry/safety standards
• Raise and discuss opportunities with your line manager to develop business opportunities and areas to develop exist within the business.
• To support all team members with their training and development and to support team members in their areas of the business
• Work with the entire team as a team player, gather thoughts and experience from them before making decisions
• To identify and liaise with management when additional training or support is required.
• Attend and contribute to team and management meetings or training.
• Support the ordering of electrical materials with consideration to cost, quality and delivery.
• Ensure the upload of all relevant information regarding the job including surveys and daily job reports and photos to the CRM. Work with the office team to develop the success of the CRM within the business.
• All safety policies and practices to be followed and relevant risk assessments completed by you and to support the engineers to complete and to always work in a safe manner
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.