8 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a high-profile Power Company to assist delivering big ticket commercial transactions across the extensive global renewable portfolio.
The main focus is establishing the company further into international markets and the ideal candidate will have extensive joint venture experience and be able to lead an investment transaction.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- support the planning of new market entries by providing commercial input for preliminary strategic discussions
- evaluate business opportunities and recommend the most attractive structure and execution approach
- lead term sheet negotiations with third parties to frame key transaction principles and structure
- work with legal counsel to lead the commercial negotiation of Joint Venture Agreements, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Service Agreements, etc.
- secure transaction mandates by leading the preparation of materials for the Group’s executive decision-making bodies, including the Investment Committee
- collaborate with internal departments to assess and structure opportunities, execute transactions and ensure alignment across the involved departments.
- have experience from a senior associate-level position (or equivalent) in a law firm, management consultancy or financial institution, or from a senior commercial role in a large corporation
- have a track record of leading complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, ideally in the infrastructure and/or energy markets
- have the aptitude to apply strategic and commercial logic to secure the Group’s key priorities in negotiations
- have the ability to anticipate and engage proactively to find solutions to difficult business challenges
- are able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
Furthermore, you have excellent all-round communication and interpersonal skills, and a fluent command of English. You can combine strategic thinking, effective negotiation skills and strong transactional capabilities. In addition, it’s ideal if you have experience of establishing, managing or working within joint venture structures. Finally, you have a positive attitude and are self-motivated and a confident multi-tasker.