Up to €80,000
about 2 years ago
This Strategic Account Manger position is a superb opportunity to join a multi-national energy supplier, who after huge success over the last few years, are looking to bolster their account management team.
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of Germany's leading energy companies. Alongside offering a reliable supply of electricity and natural gas products at fair prices at all times, the company offers innovative and sustainable energy services. Serving ~6 million private and business customers in Germany, means they will benefit from the strengths of the group as well as from the local presence throughout Germany.
- Serve existing customers and acquire new customers in a defined area in southern Bavaria.
- Recognize the needs of your customers, place the right energy solutions and lead them to a contract.
- Prepare the tender preparation with the technical experts for energy solutions and accompany the bidding process until the conclusion of the contract.
- Sell classic and digital services as well as electricity and gas supply contracts.
- Build relationships with customers, prospects, and regional decision-makers, creating a sustainable network in your assigned care area.
- Represent the company in the business environment (for example; at customer events).
- Conduct contract negotiations with decision makers of medium-sized companies.
- Through your personal support and advice, create added value for customers.
- You must have a university degree in economics or engineering or the equivalent training.
- You must already have several years of professional experience in B2B sales of technical solutions.
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of energy issues or at least a basic understanding/ interest.
- You should be able to work independently.
- You are expected to have a strong ability to communicate (additional language skills desierable).
- You should be an enthusiastic sales individual with a good track record.
- You must have high dedication levels, time flexibility, and team skills among your strengths.
- You must know how to handle MS Office and enjoy learning and applying new IT applications.