8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a leading international third-party service provider with a focus on Solar PV and wind assets. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to be based in the Paris office with expert sales skills and knowledge of the renewable energy market.
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients (predominantly investment funds) and generate business.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities (project origination from development companies).
- Meet potential clients by utilising and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Organise client meetings between decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan commercial approaches and strategy pitches.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Key account Management
- Present new products and services and expand on existing relationships.
- Work alongside technical staff and various company divisions to satisfy customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development and strategy planning
- Represent the business at industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide market information feedback (creative trends etc.)
- Capitalise on market and competitor knowledge, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients based in France as well as other geographies.
- Regular travel across France and Europe.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a range of commercial, sales and business development skills
- Engineering qualification, followed by an MBA, or a business degree with renewables experience;
- Languages: French and English fluency is essential, other languages are a bonus
- More than 5 years’ experience in a services sales function is required, with experience in the REN sector (wind or solar), or selling financial services to investment funds.
- Demonstrated success in a sales role.