£40,000 - £50,000 + £5.5k Car Allow. + Bonus
9 months ago
We are working with a professional services provider in their search for a Key Account Manager. The business has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality services to household names. This role will be a great move for an account manager looking to work on one of the largest accounts available in the energy world, with involvement in wider services.
You will be the face of the business and lead on the front with regards to energy and environmental services, supporting and overseeing the end to end delivery for the contract, including but not limited to setting up and arranging overall strategy, reducing energy usage against pre-set targets and identifying opportunities to upsell revenue and margin targets. This role will naturally have an element of business development, in the sense of upselling, not cold sales. Due to the calibre of the account, you will need to have prior experience of working in the I+C space with a substantial portfolio and a track record of exceeding expectations.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills, both internally and externally to stakeholders, developing and maintaining the relationship to ensure that the quality of service is maximised. You will support all areas of the client to ensure that they are regulatory compliant.
- Experienced manager (3-5yrs) with strong track record of delivering utilities (or other similar) services within a large corporate environment
- Educated to degree level in an energy, environment, science or business related subject, with appropriate professional membership/qualifications
- Very strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to operate at senior management level and engage effectively with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with the ability to delegate and manage across matrix and virtual organisations
- Commercially astute
- Strong powerpoint, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Personal motivation and enthusiasm to drive and implement innovative solutions
- Specific knowledge of leading the delivery of utilities services