9 months ago
We are searching for an Aswan based graduate engineer interested to get their first experience on an international large-scale construction project.
The role will centre around the correct administration of all materials entering the site, and ensuring they are correctly accounted for.
The successful candidate will be organised, enthusiastic and hard-working. You must live in Aswan (or Benban) and not require accommodation to apply for this position.
- Inspect daily the arrival of all containers to site.
- check the packing lists.
- check and document offloading and unpacking of containers in the contractor’s store and laydown area.
- Report and document any damages and irregularities.
- Keep inventory list in Excel and SharePoint.
- Monitor and report on the contractors store facilities, material handling, preservation, laydown area and inventory.
- Follow up with Scatec logistic/shipping contractor on status and deliveries.
- Significant reporting requirements to the senior project team.
- Experienced in MS share point and MS XL