5 months ago
Seeking a Junior Project Developer to be a key player in the development of Solar PV projects for an investment company focused on the development and management of essential real assets.
- Support of the development team in the project development of solar projects (PV) in Germany.
- The job initially includes supporting tasks, starting with research and cold acquisition of potential land for lease, initial contact with landowners, presentation of the project idea to local community representatives, support in urban land use planning up to construction readiness (ready to build). Later, independent handling of the development projects
- Communication and participation in negotiations with landowners to discuss investment and realisation possibilities.
- Participation in presentation and discussion meetings at municipal council meetings.
- Acquisition activities and coordination with service providers such as planning offices, surveyors, appraisers
- Internal communication with our analysts for the indicative calculation of projects for the purpose of preliminary assessment
- Initial assessment of projects (e.g. layout of areas and yield analysis)
- Preparation of network impact assessments incl. accompanying communication with network operators
- Ad-hoc support within the development team as well as responding to requests for proposals or their preparation
- University degree in commercial or technical field (e.g. economics, renewable energies, electrical engineering etc.)
- Initial experience or contact with solar PV and its project acquisition is an advantage
- Business fluent in written and spoken German, good English skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills combined with a flair for the dialogue partner
- Initial experience in representative appearances or negotiations is an advantage
- Flexible and pragmatic disposition, high self-motivation, curiosity and interest in working in a varied environment