about 1 year ago
Excellent opportunity to join a growing solar development firm focused on the Italian market.
The team is headquartered in London, and they are looking for a Fluent Italian-English legal professional with experience advising on renewable energy projects.
The employees responsibility will be to plan, monitor and support in the execution of selected activities and coordinate selected parties involved in the realistation of a typical solar PV energy plant based on the scope of responsibility and instructions given by the General Counsel.
- Supporting legal team '
- Establising and tracking corporate entities
- Organising, tracking and filing completed contracts
- Complete formations, amalgamations, reorganisations and winding up of corporations/partnerships in various global jurisdictions
- Liase with business teams and external counsel globally
- Use strong organisational skills to maintain contract management order, including follow-up on contractual requirements and regulatory filings
- Partner with business development, corporate, finance, enginerring and operations teams to ensure that legal needs are adequately met
- Advises management and employees on a wide range of legal issues, such as corporate law, contracts, litigation, insurance, development and finance issues
- Assists in the negotiation and drating of Board Minutes, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, Introducer Agreement, Join Development Agreement, Share Purchase Agreement, Engineering Procurement and Construction Agreement, Operation & Maintenance Agreement, Asset Management Agreement, Power Purchase Agreement... etc
- Qualified lawyer
- 3 years+ renewable energy legal expertise
- Extensive knowledge of the renewable/ solar market, including ability to negotiate commercial contracts, development issues, JVs
- MUST be fluent in Italian & English
For more information please apply, or send your CV to email@example.com