22 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Renewables Investment Manager who are looking for a Junior ESG Analyst to join their office in London.
The role will primarily focus on providing ad hoc and administrative support in designing new screening methods - including drafting memoranda for investors and creating market research reports.
- Reviewing existing reporting processes and procedures
- Creating market research reports for partners and fund managers - including in the wider infrastructure sector
- Shadow the M&A team in origination decisions and financial modelling
- Working with the O&M team to review ESG credentials of technical feasability studies
- At least one years' experience in ESG research or investment
- BA/BSc or Master's qualification in a relevant discipline (Economics, Mathematics, Renewable Energy Engineering)
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerical with some experience in financial modelling.