Up TO £26,500 + benefits + extensive training
11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services business, to identify and engage with a new Energy Technician to join their Energy Services team.
As an integral part of an energy services team this position will be working specifically on a large client contract to ensure compliance with mandatory energy audits and reporting, while supporting the wider energy and carbon reduction programme. The position will be based in Wakefield, supporting energy services within the local portfolio.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a technically minded individual to develop their skills and experience in the energy services/auditing sector, receiving support and training as required with a leading global business.
- Delivery of energy compliance audits across the clients portfolio, including Display Energy Certificates and TM44 Air Conditioning Inspections to programme.
- Review of mechanical and electrical systems on site and provide high level concepts to improve efficiencies and minimise waste.
- Review and development of energy consumption reports/data and provide reasoning behind variances.
- Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- Support in resolving consumption and metering queries
- Support the delivery of wider energy/carbon reduction projects
- Achievement of company and team objectives
- Relevant engineering qualifications (BEng Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) OR HNC, HND, NCQ.
- Some introductory experience of energy efficiency/energy engineering.
- Qualified as an energy auditor or previous training/experience to allow development to a DEC & TM44 energy auditor.