about 2 years ago
TGRC has been approached by a market leader in renewable energy technical advisory and asset management services. Managing and Reporting on 2GW + capacity of Wind and Solar across Europe, Australia, South Africa, North America and South America. They have also provided technical advisory on projkects totaling 20GW across the globe. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing Solar team in the UK who have been highly successful in winning new business from Investment companies across the sector.
- To ensure plant performance is optimised at all times
- To ensure the swift resolution of all incidents
- To ensure all reports are completed as per asset management agreement
- To provide support to the wider Asset Management team.
- Daily monitoring of each asset at string level.
- Accurate logging of all incidents, remedial actions and resolutions
- Pursuing all open incidents to resolution
- To be fully cognisant of all plants within caseload including components, monitoring systems, O&M contract, module cleaning, grass cutting, pyranometer calibration, planning requirements, land management and biodiversity matters
- Supporting the accurate and timely production of all reports to clients and lenders including weekly dashboard, distributions clearance dashboard, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports
- To identify issues causing underperformance and to lead on the production of investigative analytical reports to identify the root cause and suggested mitigation
- Provide monthly energy production (export and import) values to the Administration team so OFGEM obligations are fulfilled
- Develop and enhance relations with O&M providers
- To update the Performance Master as required
The suitable candidate should have degree level education in a quantitative subject such as physics, mathematics, engineering or finance, and ideally have experience working in the renewable energy or wider power generation sector. Good Excel skills are essential for this position and a some understanding of asset management and project operational contracts will be required. You need to be able to work self-sufficient and take responsibility for the role and be a good communicator as the position involves reporting to senior executives of the investors and banks providing finance to the projects.