40000 - 60000
10 months ago
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a driven development manager to join a growing team who manage largescale solar and battery-storage projects.
This particular role will be based in the UK but with a focus on Italian Development with regular travel. It is vital that the candidate speaks fluent Italian.
Your key role will be to manage a pipeline of solar and battery projects in Italy and to bring projects from intial conception throught to being shovel ready!
This is a varied role in a small but growing company and the successful candidate should be prepared to undertake a variety of tasks that will vary over time.
- Screening potential new sites, assessing planning and utilities connection feasibility
- Assisting in the development of the projects from inception to construction.
- Communicating with a range of people in Italy including landowners, engineers, grid consultants, planners, regional government and other stakeholders.
- You will work predominately from our Bristol office, but you will need to travel to Italy on a regular basis.
- Site identification and analysis
- Maintaining a database of projects
- Liaising with landowners
- Liaising with Distribution/Transmission Network Operators
- Liaising with regional/national planning authorities
- Managing planning consultants, solicitors and other specialist advisors
- Assisting in preparing tenders for PPA or government auctions
- Essential that you are a confident communicator via phone, email and in person.
- You need to be bilingual in both English and Italian.
- A degree in a science, engineering, business or other related discipline
- An interest in renewable energy
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle a varied workload
- Excellent communication skills