10 days ago
A leading Private Equity firm with assets under management in renewables, utilities and social infrastructure is looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join their team in Amsterdam.
- Actively liaising with Fund Investors on the performance of assets under management (in-house)
- Devising and implementing press relations strategy for new transactions
- Working actively to build out the network of Investors
- Implement, manage/oversee investor application process, inclusing liaising with advisors/investors
- Support the development and fundraising processes where necessary for the firm's global marketing activities
- Articulate each fund strategy, specific details of investments as well as the pipeline of deals.
- Master's qualified, preferably in Economics or other related discipline
- At least 6 years experience in an investment management/advisory/project finance background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch, English and preferrably one other language
- Ethical attitude to risk/compliance