3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by an international fund management group, with long standing track record in the alternative asset sector. The Group’s focus is to provide the professional investor community with diversified funds that provide sound long term investment performance through their direct access to the green economy. Having recently completed a successful funding round, the company is hoping to hire an outstanding individual with a high quality, ideas driven, professional with deep networks across wind and solar investments in Europe.
- Contribute to fund management activities and drive future acquisition strategy.
- Pipeline origination predominantly in the solar, wind and battery co-location sectors by maintaining relationships with asset owners, asset vendors and advisers across Europe.
- Contribute to fundraising initiatives and manage relationships with investors.
- Lead new investments with the support of junior resources.
- Lead third-party financing processes.
- Oversee asset performance at fund level with the support of the internal asset management Team.
- Representing the funds and investors interests by sitting as Investor Director on the selected investee companies when required.
- Actively contribute to the overall performance and culture of the Energy & Infrastructure Team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in energy infrastructure investment management in renewable energy, with not less than 10 years of experience.
- Proven deal structuring capabilities from an equity and debt perspective.
- Strong financial and analytical background.
- A strong network within the renewable energy sector.
- Team management experience is essential – leading and guiding colleagues as (senior) investment managers.
- A good communicator with an ability to influence at all levels.
- Able to lead key initiatives with minimum support from senior management.