5 months ago
I am currently partnered with an elite boutique investment bank who are looking to add to their Power, Utilities, and Infrastructure M&A team at the Associate / VP level. They have a impressive track record in the space and are adding head count due to their steady and robust deal flow.
- Develop and oversee financial and accounting analyses and help identify, research, and analyze M&A and financing opportunities.
- Lead/assist with day-to-day project management and oversee execution on a range of advisory and financing transactions.
- Underwrite transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence, and execution of transactions; and managing the preparation of marketing materials including teasers, information memoranda, and other transaction-related documentation.
- Build and develop relationships with clients through ongoing engagement and demonstration of financial knowledge.
- Past M&A, Project Finance, or Deal Advisory experience required.
- Associate - 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Vice President - 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong financial modelling / analytical skills required.
- Strong experience conducting investment banking transactions in the PUI sector.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.