22 days ago
This is an end-to-end transaction process with a strong emphasis on deal execution.
The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years' experience in Investment Management, ideally in the renewable energy or infrastructure space. However, this is not essential.
Responsibilities in the role include the following:
- Will be responsible / involved in the development of detailed financial models to accurately value investment opportunities for specific projects
- Have a hands-on role in the development of projects in Germany
- Work with the Company directors in order to support the establishment of operations for the Company. This would involve aspects of Corporate Governance, investor relations and commercial workstreams
- Ability to draft company presentations and Information Memorandum for sale and financing purposes
- Drafting investment papers putting forward key risks, mitigations and investment recommendationS
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages skills are desired
- Strong academics – 2:1 / equivalent or above
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an investment professional environment – commercial lending, investment banking, corporate finance, private equity or accountancy firm or legal firm preferred
- Interest in investment, finance and global resource sustainability and establishment of the plastic’s circular economy
- Strong excel and Powerpoint skills, with financial modelling experience in DCF/NPV valuation
- Job will be within a dynamic fast-moving start-up environment; candidates must be willing to work on workstreams that may be outside of their standard job role if required by the Company
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive, practical and commercial approach