9 months ago
Excellent opportunity to join a growing renewable energy business focused on supplying off-grid solar solutions to communities in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Due to unprecedented growth, the team ae looking for an Investment & Finance Associate who will be working closely with the Head of Finance & CFO.
The crux of this position is to gain an in-depth understanding of the economics and cashflows of the company business model. This strategic hire will assess the financial impact of exisiting and new initatives and then recommend better financing solutions on behalf of the business. This will be a combination of financial and commercial responsibilities and include supporting company debt financing and creating blended finance solutions.
Main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Financial Analysis: Altering and manipulating internal financial models for all aspects of the business
- Unit Economics: Analyse customer payments, credit defaults, and associated value chain costs to understand unit economics of different products and services, as well as analyse and manage risk of multiple diversified portfolios.
- Strategic Partnerships: The review of opportunities with existing strategic partners, such as distributors, grant providers etc. including reviewing specific commercial agreements
- Investor Relations: Build relationships and support fund raising efforts with global impact investors
- 2-5 years strategy consulting / investment banking / industry experience
- Engineering / Science / Maths / Economics Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- MBA / PhD preferred
Please get in touch for more details - submit your CV for immediate review.