Renewable Energy & Infrastructure
Investment Associate - Manager (M&A) - European Language
3 months ago
Our Client is looking for an Investment Associate and Manager with Renewables M&A Experience to join their team based in London. The candidate will ideally speak another European Language. This role has huge potential for growth and helping make an impact on the business and its future growth and direction.
- Assisting Origination, due diligence and financial modeling of investment opportunities within the Renewable space.
- Providing support to the Investment Team
- Research of new investment areas and investment products
- Experience in renewables or Infrastructure
- M&A Experience
- Good Financial Modelling skills, ideally coming from a Big 4 Background
- Fluent in English & another European Language