over 2 years ago
Excellent opportunity to join a leading renewable energy infrastructure fund as they grow their European investment team.
The fund are headquartered in London but have recently set up their Spanish operation in Madrid.
The infrastructure team are looking to add several Associate's to the existing team; who will support the Directors in the valuation, structuring and execution of renewable energy transactions across Europe and beyond. This is a deal execution focused role, with little to no asset management. Excellent financial modelling skills required,
- The role’s primary focus will be on project due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for investments made in wind and solar PV assets in the target markets
- Integral part of the Investment Team on all project matters relating to the investment, financing and financial performance of any wind projects including project finance; project procurement; construction management & valuation
- Responsible for all analytical work related to assigned projects including;
- Support the team members on identification of renewable projects and assessment of opportunities across the target markets
- Support the preparation of investment cases to be brought to the internal investment committee;
- To assist in the execution of acquisitions or project financings, to support the negotiation of construction & operational contracts, all leading to financial close; construction and long term operation of the assets
- MUST be a native spanish speaker and fluent in English
- 2-4 years relevant project finance experience within energy / infrastructure
- Consultancy, modelling investment banking, project finance or equity investment background
- Fluency in second language is preferable, in particular Spanish