about 1 month ago
My client is a leading infrastructure and private equity investment manager, with a specific focus on renewable energy investments.
Through growth, they're looking to hire an Investment Associate in Sydney, who will join a team focused on delivering on their infrastructure strategy which supports the renewable energy transition, social and core infrastructure and sustainable land and forestry.
- Structuring and transaction execution: assisting in finding partnership structures for each specific deal, drafting offers, managing/supporting the governance and investment cases for these deals to the Investment Committee.
- Diligence and modelling: Create business plans for various types of businesses, develop and run project models in various markets.
- Origination: assist in origination activities including market research, the assessment of regulatory frameworks, organising meetings and reaching out to potential partners.
- Investment strategy: continual review of trends in the wider marketplace, providing ad hoc analysis and insight as part of the ongoing assessment of opportunities.
- Strong financial modelling skills, specifically infrastructure project finance modelling
- Experience in debt modelling and debt covenants
- Strong commercial mindset with ability to structure deals
- Experience in negotiating and structuring of partnerships, co-development agreements, joint ventures, framework agreements, etc.
- Self-starter with an interest in working within an entrepreneurial team
- Strong team player attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity within an organisation with a positive culture and access to exciting new projects in the renewable energy space.
If this sounds of interest please apply or get in touch for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org