£55,000-£80,000 depending on Experience
Investment Analyst / Associate - Infrastructure
about 2 months ago
Our Client is looking for an Investment Analyst and / or Associate to join an established, well-funded and proven renewable energy / Infrastructure investment team who are looking to rapidly scale their business. The Investment role is ideal for someone who wants to be a part of a world-class renewable energy business.
The role will report into an Investment Director. The Investment Team operates across all renewable and Infrastructure sectors, interacts with a broad spectrum of counterparties and invests in locations across the UK and internationally.
- Managing the development of projects through the investment cycle,
- Assisting senior members of the Investment team in the analysis and evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Using financial models to support the investment teams in decision making
- Financial Modelling, Analysis and Valuations
- Identify the key investment drivers and provide the information and analysis to enable investment decisions.
- Build and review financial models
Our ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Infrastructure / Renewables Experience ideally from a fund or investment bank
- Be an enthusiastic and committed team player
- Be driven, dynamic, and forward thinking
- Excellent problem solving
- More than 2 years relevant work experience in renewables, infrastructure, energy, investment, banking, or strategy consultancy