Competitive Salary (DOE)
9 days ago
I am currently partnered with a leading data center / renewable investor who are looking to add at the analyst / associate level. My client develops, structures, owns and operates infrastructure projects to serve the ever-growing demands within in the space. The team provides data centers with fixed-price renewable energy by owning the energy supply assets and provides long-term fixed-price contracts to reduce the overall operating costs of the data centers.
This analyst/associate will join a small, growing team, which provides the ability to prove excellence, take on more responsibility, and move up the ladder quickly. You will support all activities related to the full lifecycle of each data center and renewable energy development project.
- Build, maintain, and improve advanced financial models
- Craft crisp conclusions from analysis and communicate them effectively to team leaders, customers, and investors
- Create data‐driven marketing materials for customers to demonstrate the value of my client’s energy supply and data center‐siting solutions
- Prepare investment memoranda and presentations for team leaders,
- Site prospecting and development
- Project financing to support construction and operations of the projects including tax equity and debt
- Collaborate across the team to generate ideas, analyses and research in support of new business generation
- 2‐4 years of relevant experience demonstrating a track record of distinction and leadership among your peers
- Exposure to renewable energy and/or data center development, advisory, or investment
- Experience in energy commodity trading or renewable energy project finance
- Experience with advanced software tools including PlantPredict, PSSE, PowerWorld, Tableau, R, Python, SQL, MATLAB or GIS
- Strong interest in using renewable energy and infrastructure development to make a positive impact on climate change.