Investment Analyst (Renewables Advisory)
7 months ago
Role: Investment Analyst (Renewables Advisory)
An exciting client of ours is looking for Investment Analyst/Associates to join its growing team in London. The company is a boutique renewable financial advisory firm, that offers services such as M&A strategy, debt advisory, capital structuring and offtaker solutions. You will play a vital role in supporting more senior members of the team with financial modelling, due diligence, research and developing marketing materials. The successful candidate will join a team of highly experienced, passionate professionals with extensive deal record in debt and equity advisory, structured finance and private equity investments.
- Financial modelling
- Supporting with due diligence and research around transactions.
- Working across M&A and Debt Advisory mandates.
- Helping more senior members with originating new work and onboarding clients.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing materials for client pitches and presentations.
- Ensuring that clients’ requirements are being met.
- You will gain broad exposure to different aspects of the business.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years relevant experience such as Investment Banking/M&A/Debt Advisory
- Exposure to renewable energy and infrastructure-based transactions and a keen interest in the renewable sector.
- An excellent financial modeler
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident when dealing with clients.
- Able to work well in a team but also autonomously.