almost 2 years ago
Excellent brand new Investment Analyst vacancies within a renowned global infrastructure and renewable energy investment manager. Role is full time and based in Central London.
The team are targeting candidates with project finance experience from 6 months up to around 2 years. This experience can be made up of several relevant internships or full time employment.
Modern European language fluency is essential. Target languages include French, German, Spanih, Dutch, Portuguese. Other languages will also be considered.
Applicants MUST have excellent financial modelling skills.
An opportunity has arisen for investment analysts within the Infrastructure team. The candidate will work across the various infrastructure funds currently managed by the team.
We expect the ideal candidate to have the following attributes:
- Relevant infrastructure knowledge – i.e. internship/s with developer, adviser, industrial sponsor, infrastructure fund, project finance advisory and/or lending institution;
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following European languages - French, German or Dutch etc;
- Excellent financial modelling skills, with an eye for accuracy;
- Analytically rigorous and detail oriented particularly with regards to numerical analysis, legal documentation and written reports; • Able to grasp the key commercial drivers in relation to existing assets and new transactions, including what the key drivers are for value enhancement;
- Able to synthesize complex matters effectively and concisely;
- Have an enthusiastic and tenacious approach with a strong commitment to learning;
- Able to manage involvement in a number of simultaneous initiatives, deliver work to agreed deadlines, and work well with a variety of individuals across a complex and evolving business;
- Educated to a degree level and above and can demonstrate a strong academic record.
The successful candidate may also demonstrate some of the following personal attributes:
- Problem solving oriented and keen to use personal initiative
- Evidence of strong numerical, writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other financial data terminals
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team