Joaquín de Nevares
about 2 months ago
Joaquin De Nevares
Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a Renewable Energy Investment Fund as they seek to hire an Investment Analyst for their Vietnam team. The company is present in multiple countries globally, managing investments to help build resilience in the areas more affected by climate change consequences.
- Market research across the region to identify acquisition targets and to inform the annual planning process.
- Support the expansion of the business through greenfield and brownfield equity investments in renewable energy assets.
- Building and maintaining financial models to evaluate investments.
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects.
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, external legal and technical advisors to execute and/or monitor an investment.
- 3+ years of relevant investment experience ideally within renewable energy of infrastructure.
- Formal qualifications in finance, business or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Financial modelling and budgeting.
- Experienced in early greenfield development, particularly around Renewable Energy assets is a plus.
With a strong leadership team and appetite for development, this is a great opportunity to continue your career within a growing organisation.