about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a Global Developer, based in Vietnam, as they seek to hire an Investment Analyst for their Business Development Team. Their aim is to raise, deploy and manage funds across APAC that will contibute towards energy transition and climate change mitigation.
- Market research across the region to identify acquisition targets and to inform the annual planning process.
- Support the expansion of the business through greenfield and brownfield equity investments in renewable energy assets in the APAC region
- Assist the Business Development team in the structuring of the investments and assess economics
- Manage the investment approval process including
- Financial model follow-up and optimization
- 3-5 years of relevant equity investment experience ideally within renewable energy of infrastructure
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in early greenfield development, particularly around Renewable Energy assets is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SalesForce and PowerBI is a plus