Competitive Salary (DOE)
16 days ago
Our client is looking for an investment analyst to join their growing investment team within the renewable sector. The investment team is responsible for sourcing new renewable investment opportunities across different asset classes and carrying out the financial due diligence and modelling around various transactions and projects. You will play a vital role in supporting more senior members of the team with originating opportunities and conducting analysis.
- Contribute to the origination of new renewable investment opportunities.
- Supporting with and maintaining financial models.
- Preparing marketing materials.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding and monitoring the renewable energy market.
- Attending investment committee meetings.
- Ensuring that investments are viable and monitoring their progress throughout the investment process.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one year experience within the renewable energy and infrastructure sector.
- Strong academic background.
- Previous relevant experience in a renewable fund/investment banking/ financial services.
- A keen and proficient financial modeler.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident when liaising internally and externally.
- Keen to engage and gain exposure to all aspects of the investment process.
- A team player but also with the ability to work efficiently when working autonomously.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred: European language speaker.