10 months ago
This is a great opportunity for a French Development Director to lead on commercial and strategical business development activities for a leading renewable IPP.
- Attached to the founding partner in charge of development, you are responsible within the group for the development activities of renewable energy projects abroad.
- Direct operational responsibility for the development of the production and supply of solar energy to B2B customers in the African market
- Transverse functional responsibility with the country management of Chile and the United States.
- Management of the B2B solar market development team in Africa:
- Develop the commercial strategy on the African territory and ensure its implementation
- Manage, animate, motivate the team of business developers
- Ensure the recruitment of new candidates
- Organise and ensure effective collaboration with other activities of the group
- Validate commercial offers and project BPs
- Manage results and ensure reporting
- Participate actively in budgeting
- Encourage the detection of new opportunities by your own network
- Identify and deploy new strategic partnerships
- Possibly structure and implement Joint-Venture arrangements
- Support complex contract negotiations until their conclusion
- Ensure the monitoring of the potential of new markets internationally
- Propose new areas of development. If necessary lead prospecting missions to new countries and conduct market research
- Develop in collaboration with the Management, the business model of these new areas.
- Graduated from a major business school or engineering school
- 10-15 years of professional experience, including 5-10 years in the management of an international sales team in the renewable energy sector (industrialist, service company or an IPP)
- Knowledge of the African market is an asset to succeed in this position
- Ideally worked in solar energy, familiar with B2B energy market issues (PPA) and know about solar / diesel hybridization solutions
- Fluent in French and English and ideally Spanish