about 2 months ago
This is a great opportunity for an International Business Development Manager to join a leading independent software business focused on data intelligence cloud solutions for major renewable energy companies.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing software solutions and services
- Responsible for Annual Recurring Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Coordinate contributors (product, presale, experts, marketing) to offer the solution best suited to customer needs
- Conduct one-to-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Manage and maintain opportunities in SalesForce CRM system
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent knowledge of renewable market,
- 10 years Solutions-selling experience in the following areas: hardware, software, in renewable market
- Strong leadership with contacts on C-levels and influential skills is a must
- Understanding of broad range of technologies.
- Outstanding English Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Expérience in Salesforce CRM
- Languages: English (native speaker is highly appreciated), Spanish highly appreciated
- Travelling about 30% of the time to prospects, customers, partners and trade shows.