£60,000 - £70,000
8 months ago
One of the largest Energy Suppliers in the World are looking to develop their Energy and Carbon Solutions teams; and as such, are looking for a Head of Industrial Solutions to lead a small team of Energy Engineers within the Industrial Sectors.
The predominant focus would be to deliver energy solutions to key clients that could include asset-based deals. You would be responsible for the smooth delivery and deployment of the Industrial Solutions team and drive value across the company. Subsequently, you would create and implement strategies to reduce energy and carbon use in regions, commercial buildings and across industrial sites.
- Steering the efficient delivery of the low carbon and energy solutions team across the organisation offering excellent leadership to various team members
- Offering sound team and project management
- Successful dynamic business planning to adjust and respond to changing client needs whilst maintaining business performance and growth.
- Supporting the Business Development Managers in the formation of the go-to-market strategy for low carbon and energy solutions to include asset-based growth, evaluating the overall business performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics, to identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency.
- Proactively build client relationships to maintain a strong repeatable pipeline.
- Technical expertise in implementing energy solutions, and a firm understanding of building and industrial engineering services.
- Proven competence within the field of Energy Management in an industrial environment. An in-depth knowledge of the industrial conversion processes, particularly related to energy and utilities.
- Experience in managing and mobilising operational contracts (Desirable)
- Experience of executing sector strategies and marketing plans (Desirable)
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.